• July 12, 2020, 10:34:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Remote cams fall offline in Dlink cloud apps but are accessible via http access  (Read 11857 times)

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting

So you haven't power cycled the one camera OFF then back ON yet?

Ya I agree, saw same thing with DNR-202L not coming back online after being OFF line with the MDL services. This is a MDL service issue for sure.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

phuz

• Level 1 Member

So you haven't power cycled the one camera OFF then back ON yet?

Ya I agree, saw same thing with DNR-202L not coming back online after being OFF line with the MDL services. This is a MDL service issue for sure.

Nope, I wanted to see if it would magically re-find itself, but it did not, as I suspected.  At least on the 1.13 firmware, you only have to reboot them every 1-2 weeks, as opposed to 1-2 days with the 1.14 firmware. 

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting

Same with my DNR. My DCS-933L has been rock solid though.

Let me know if it happens again. I'll get your information from you then.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

phuz

• Level 1 Member

Two cameras fell off MDL service within last 2 days. 
So frustrating.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting

I recommend that you submit a support ticket and include the mydlink device numbers in the ticket and also include this forum thread as well for review. My DNR-202L has also gone offline from the service. I'm not home so I can't reboot it.  ::)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]