• April 07, 2020, 07:41:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Can't stay logged in to admin console  (Read 422 times)

JimmyB

• Level 1 Member
Can't stay logged in to admin console
« on: February 16, 2020, 12:33:34 PM »

Hey there, just discovered this forum, hope y'all can help

I need to assign a couple of static IP addresses.  I can log in to my admin console, see all the devices but whenever I try to do anything it kicks me out, back to the login page.  I've tried different browsers, a different laptop ... whatever I do, I can't stay logged into the admin console for more than a few seconds.  Is this a known issue, and / or is there way to fix it?

Thanks in advance

JB

PS Hardware version A1, Software version 1.04

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: Can't stay logged in to admin console
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 09:24:27 AM »

Link>Welcome!

• What region are you located?

Is this happening soon as you log in and go to enter in the IP address reservation or are you waiting a minute or two?

Be sure to clear all browser caches before entering the routers web page.
Does IE11 or Opera browser do the same thing?
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 12:05:10 PM »

Any status on this?

I need to assign a couple of static IP addresses.  I can log in to my admin console, see all the devices but whenever I try to do anything it kicks me out, back to the login page.  I've tried different browsers, a different laptop ... whatever I do, I can't stay logged into the admin console for more than a few seconds.  Is this a known issue, and / or is there way to fix it?

Thanks in advance

JB

"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

K4130

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 06:57:04 AM »

Probably not the issue here, but make sure you don't use the app on your phone in parallel. The app requests will kick you out of the console.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 08:17:02 AM »

Any progress on this?

Thanks in advance

JB