• December 14, 2019, 03:45:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DCS 8600 works on webpage.mydlink.com/cameraPortal but not in the app myDlink  (Read 191 times)

jacky

• Level 1 Member

Hi everyone,

I use a DCS-8600LH-383E camera which was easily connected by bluetooth with myDlink App. Stopping Bluetooth and connecting via Wifi also works subsequently.
But some minutes later it doesn't. The camera can't be connected any more with the app.
However logging on into webpage.mydlink.com/cameraPortal always works and shows current video and picture!
Do you have an idea what could cause this issue?
I deleted the camera and re-connected it again. It's always the same, at beginning it works in the app and later on it won't. And everytime it works flawless on webpage.
I tried several smartphones (android + iphones) and connected to the internet by different ways. App version is "mydklink v1.10.1 build 182".
Cameras are connected by Wifi but since they show always the current video on webpage I don't assume any problem with internet connection.
Is there something I could troubleshoot?
Do you need any more information?

It would be a real pleasure if you've got a hint or idea what causes the problem. Thank you!

Regards,
Daniel