• August 05, 2020, 09:32:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: 340L fw1.03 admin screen in firefox  (Read 1877 times)

stutzjr

• Level 1 Member
340L fw1.03 admin screen in firefox
« on: December 27, 2015, 11:32:36 PM »

i just set up my DNS-340L and did a firmware update to 1.03 via the mydlink webpage.  The firmware update was successful and the unit is operating normally.
I note that the Australian support page lists the latest firmware as 1.01b04 as per http://support.dlink.com.au/Download/download.aspx?product=DNS-340L&revision=REV_A&filetype=Firmware

In windows 10 I am able to log into the admin page using the Microsoft Edge browser, but when I use the Firefox browser - the buttons "home"/"applications"/"management" do not function, and there is no content on the main screen.  This was working correctly before I did the firmware update.  I am able to log into the device via the "mydlink" page correctly on firefox.
Is there anything I need to change to use the local admin page on firefox?  Does it make any difference if I use SSH or not?

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: 340L fw1.03 admin screen in firefox
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 09:45:14 AM »

Was FF browser cache cleared before and after the FW update?
Does IE11 or Opera display the same problem?
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

stutzjr

• Level 1 Member
Re: 340L fw1.03 admin screen in firefox
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 04:04:19 PM »

Well that seems to have fixed it, cheers!
I'm usually pretty OCD about clearing my cache with ccleaner etc but this time I must have forgotten to check before posting here.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: 340L fw1.03 admin screen in firefox (RESOLVED)
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 04:32:29 PM »

Enjoy.  ;)
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!