• June 15, 2024, 09:22:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: strange torrent issue  (Read 2187 times)

who_am_i

• Level 1 Member
strange torrent issue
« on: December 09, 2015, 11:25:11 AM »

hey guys.
i have kinda strange issue with torrents on my nas. i set time to run torrents only at night. i noticed,if add like 20torrents on quee,torrent will download only 10 of them,so just first page. no matters how long it last. but if i remove some of completed torrents,download will go on. i want to have like 20torrents running at time.
does anyone have same strange problem?or is just me hard to be  pleased:)

albert

• Level 5 Member
    • SoHo NAS Forum
Re: strange torrent issue
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 07:05:46 PM »

Time to ditch the built-in client and switch to Transmission or other similar BT client.
D-Link DNS-320 rev A1 (FW: 2.05) [FFP-0.7]
PCI NAS-01G (FW: Encore ENNHD-1000 4.10)
PCI NAS-01G (FW: OpenNAS 1.9]

Emexrulsier

• Level 1 Member
Re: strange torrent issue
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 06:56:27 AM »

hey guys.
i have kinda strange issue with torrents on my nas. i set time to run torrents only at night. i noticed,if add like 20torrents on quee,torrent will download only 10 of them,so just first page. no matters how long it last. but if i remove some of completed torrents,download will go on. i want to have like 20torrents running at time.
does anyone have same strange problem?or is just me hard to be  pleased:)

It's an annoying feature this, I do know it was requested to auto delete completed downloads, but to date nothing has been done.  Which other torrent client app have you chosen?  One thing I do like about the built in app is that I can ftp onto my NAS from any device (anywhere in the world) and place torrent files into the PSP\Torrent folder and then the NAS will auto download it.  This is great if I want to get something downloaded whilst I am at work, then when I am home its all downloaded.  If the app you choose allows this let me know because like you my big issue with the built in torrent app is the queue limits.