• May 23, 2024, 01:17:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DCS-2332L disabing green LED  (Read 4445 times)

korniza

• Level 1 Member
DCS-2332L disabing green LED
« on: August 25, 2015, 11:37:31 AM »

I can not find any option to disable the blinking green light in the front of camera. Does it exist? cheaper D-link cameras support it  ;)

RYAT3

• Level 10 Member
Re: DCS-2332L disabing green LED
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 12:44:12 PM »

Black electrical tape.  :-\
You could put white electrical tape over top of the black   ::)

rstark18

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 12:57:41 PM »

I can not find any option to disable the blinking green light in the front of camera. Does it exist? cheaper D-link cameras support it  ;)
In the Maintenance Menu>Admin at the bottom of the screen "LED" on or off.

fousa

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 03:37:34 AM »

In the Maintenance Menu>Admin at the bottom of the screen "LED" on or off.

It still have one light on with this LED option off.

cmontyburns

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 11:53:40 AM »

Which light is it?

The camera has three LED lamps on the front:

1.  The status indicator, which is bottom center on the camera face.  This one is controlled by the LED setting and will be either red or green depending on status.
2.  The WPS indicator, which is bottom right on the camera face.  As far as I know, this one will only be on if you press the WPS button on the back of the camera; it is blue when lit.
3.  The night-vision lamp, which is center right on the camera face.  This will come on depending on your settings for IR illumination, and is red.

fousa

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 05:28:51 AM »

Which light is it?

The camera has three LED lamps on the front:

1.  The status indicator, which is bottom center on the camera face.  This one is controlled by the LED setting and will be either red or green depending on status.
2.  The WPS indicator, which is bottom right on the camera face.  As far as I know, this one will only be on if you press the WPS button on the back of the camera; it is blue when lit.
3.  The night-vision lamp, which is center right on the camera face.  This will come on depending on your settings for IR illumination, and is red.

The first one.. I will confirm it at night

cmontyburns

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 06:55:19 AM »

For what it's worth, I was not sure I had ever tested this setting on my cameras to see if it does what it is supposed to.  So I tried it, and it does work for me.  My cameras are still on firmware 1.03.06.