• February 16, 2020, 10:37:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: D-Link DSL-2730U Router problem  (Read 2020 times)

Moraoo

• Level 1 Member
D-Link DSL-2730U Router problem
« on: June 13, 2015, 04:22:44 AM »

Help! My previous ISP locked my router to their network only and now I need to unlock it so it can work with my new ISP, all I need is a backupsettings.conf file to overwrite my old one so anyone can provide me with this this file please?

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: D-Link DSL-2730U Router problem
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 06:10:50 PM »

Link>Welcome!

• What Hardware version is your modem? Look at the sticker under modem.
  • Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the modems web page under status.
  • What region are you located?

Is this modem model provide by the ISP or is this something you bought at a retail store?

Have you tried a factory reset of the modem?

"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: D-Link DSL-2730U Router problem
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 07:12:09 AM »

Any status on this?  ???

Help! My previous ISP locked my router to their network only and now I need to unlock it so it can work with my new ISP, all I need is a backupsettings.conf file to overwrite my old one so anyone can provide me with this this file please?
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!