• May 27, 2020, 10:39:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DIR632 - Set Date has reached its maximum  (Read 4498 times)

ozsupra

• Level 1 Member
DIR632 - Set Date has reached its maximum
« on: May 07, 2015, 01:29:21 AM »

I still use my DIR632 however being able to set the date and expiry of leases is now impossible. The maximum date I can set on the device is 31st Dec 2010. Seeing as a Firmware release came out in January 2010 you would have thought they would have set the end date to much later. Trying to set the date from my PC or a NTP server also fails as the router cant resolve the new date.
Is there a fix for this??
Thanks in advance. and Yes I know its out of support - but really?

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: DIR632 - Set Date has reached its maximum
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 09:06:41 AM »

Have you tried the last FW release from here:
http://support.dlink.com/ProductInfo.aspx?m=DIR-632

IF this doesn't work, then It's time for a new router or check with DD-WRT to see if any 3rd party FW can be loaded.

Really, Really!
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 11:21:17 AM »

Any status on this?  ???

I still use my DIR632 however being able to set the date and expiry of leases is now impossible. The maximum date I can set on the device is 31st Dec 2010. Seeing as a Firmware release came out in January 2010 you would have thought they would have set the end date to much later. Trying to set the date from my PC or a NTP server also fails as the router cant resolve the new date.
Is there a fix for this??
Thanks in advance. and Yes I know its out of support - but really?
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

ozsupra

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 05:02:24 AM »

Nope - only option (if I want to fix this) is to buy a new router and as I said previously it still works fine, so why should I. This is very poor Mr DLINK! shame on you.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 07:10:20 AM »

There is a security fix that will be on the way. I'll ask D-Link to review this and see if they can fix the year date problem. Can't promise anything. Please be patient.