• July 14, 2020, 01:03:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: How to disable WMM (Qos) on a DAP-1360 F1  (Read 3731 times)

sebbah.be

• Level 1 Member
How to disable WMM (Qos) on a DAP-1360 F1
« on: April 13, 2015, 03:15:07 AM »

Good morning,

I have a quetion please

How can I disable WMM (Qos) on a DAP-1360 (H/W Ver. F1; F/W Ver. 6.05_B01).

In reality the problem is the saturation of my AP.

when a limmit my bandwidth from my Firewall to 150 Ko/s they work perfectly, and if i disable the bandwidth limit I start downloading at 700 Ko/s for few seconds, and after ....paf, nothing.

I do all the possible combinations, only the WMM (Qos)

have you any idea ??.

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 04:04:02 AM by sebbah.be »

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: How to disable WMM (Qos) on a DAP-1360 F1
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 07:24:20 AM »

Link>Welcome!

• What region are you located?

Is the DAP running in AP or Bridge mode?

How many devices do you have connected to the DAP? Depending on connections, there is a certain limit on connections and bandwidth that some DAPs can handle so you have a lot of devices connected, the DAP may not be able to work properly, thus additional DAPs maybe needed to spread the bandwidth and connections over.

• What wireless modes are you using?
  • Any 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz cordless house phones or WiFi APs near by that maybe causing interferences?
  • Any other WiFi routers in the area that maybe causing interferences? Link> Use InSSIDer to find out. How many? Use v3, its free.

WMM maybe not be a supported feature for users to disable. D-Link maintains that WMM is needed for wireless connections to work and operate well. Most of the time WMM should be enabled anyways.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!