• June 15, 2024, 02:09:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: camera configuration for internet browser use(no mydlink cloud access available)  (Read 2158 times)

skappy

• Level 1 Member

Dear All,
Sorry to disturb you and also sorry for my poor english but i'm french ...  ;)
Here is the reason of my visit. I'm the happy owner of a DCS 5222 ip camera and everything goes well except the fact that beause of my job firewall's settings i could not use mydlink cloud in order to see the video stream of the camera (children at home surveillance)  when I am at the office. I'm not the administrator of my PC at work here is why i'm looking for a solution which would allow  me to watch the video streaming thanks to the internet browser.
I have created a dlinkddns account but I must have miss something as this is solution is not working. I'm also a bit lost in the setting of the camera so, please, may i ask you some help for the configuration please ?  ???
Thank you very much for your help and your kindness.
Have a nice day
Skappy

RYAT3

• Level 10 Member

Dear All,
Sorry to disturb you and also sorry for my poor english but i'm french ...  ;)
Here is the reason of my visit. I'm the happy owner of a DCS 5222 ip camera and everything goes well except the fact that beause of my job firewall's settings i could not use mydlink cloud in order to see the video stream of the camera (children at home surveillance)  when I am at the office. I'm not the administrator of my PC at work here is why i'm looking for a solution which would allow  me to watch the video streaming thanks to the internet browser.
I have created a dlinkddns account but I must have miss something as this is solution is not working. I'm also a bit lost in the setting of the camera so, please, may i ask you some help for the configuration please ?  ???
Thank you very much for your help and your kindness.
Have a nice day
Skappy

You need to read the manual (download off dlink website), and log into the firmware and open your ports up.  Then you can log into the camera's firmware.  You probably won't be able to install the player though on your machine at work. You should be able to see the snapshot jpeg image.