• May 28, 2020, 09:16:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: European rev.A 1.08b07 firmware  (Read 1962 times)

koroziv

• Level 2 Member
European rev.A 1.08b07 firmware
« on: October 11, 2014, 10:16:30 PM »

I wasted a few hours testing the european rev.A 1.08b07 firmware, here is the changelog :
Problems Resolved:
1. Fix GMX mail canít use SSL/TLS issue
2. Support BCM patch for the CE adaptivity issue
3. Fix wan DHCP renew issue by accept packets with broadcast and udp port 68
Enhancements:
1. Enable CTF pppoe acceleration.
Note:  1. Update channel list to "D-Link Wi-FI frequency table_20140409"
- Finally, after about 1 year, they enabled ctf pppoe acceleration, now i have 930 mbps with official fw.
- The time is buggy, giving me wrong values, and after setting it up manually it will not survive a reboot.
- ipv6 still not working, exactly the same issues as before. I get ipv6 on the router, but nothing in my lan gets an ipv6 address. Only the ULA trick gives me sometimes results, but after a reboot all is gone. On an ipv6 only speed test i could not get past 150-200 mbps, probably the ctf pppoe accel. is enaled only for ipv4 (why, ffs...)
- Another thing that a noticed is that it connects faster now, i have a wan ipv4 address faster after a reconnect.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  • ††▲
    ▲†▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: European rev.A 1.08b07 firmware
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 12:07:40 PM »

Did you factory reset the router before applying the update then factory reset after the update and set up from scratch with out re-loading a saved config file?

Do you see channels above 48 now on 5Ghz?

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=60520.0
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 12:09:59 PM by FurryNutz »
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

koroziv

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 08:00:29 PM »

The router was on Singapore fw before this (for repeater mode) so yes, i did reset it before and after flashing the new firmare. I don't know about the 5Ghz channels, didn't check, and the router is in his box now, will remain there until ipv6 gets fixed or i find someone to buy it.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  • ††▲
    ▲†▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 08:32:07 PM »

Can you check to see of there are channels above 48 please?

I'm getting IPv6 on the LAN side for my supporting clients.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!