• April 20, 2024, 12:15:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: D-ViewCam 3.60 LiveStream on Internet (Does it compatible or Not?)  (Read 3083 times)

8ternity

• Level 1 Member

Hi,

I had install dviewcam 3.60 and configure everything with the LIVESTREAM and PLAYBACK server activated.

In local network, on Android or Ipad, its working well to playback livestream.

But over the internet, with an Static IP or Dynamic "private" dns, it doesn't work at all.

- I had fowarded port '5150' and '5160' to switch firewall. Also added in Windows 7 pro firewall the port to get let it pass,

but still doesn't work.

First, IS IT COMPATIBLE and supose to work in that way, or im loosing my time.

- I had update d-viewcam 3.40 to 3.60 and still doesn't work (over internet).

Please note than im an computer tech. So everything is done right. Also tryed in DMZ to the camserver wo i can unlock all port including released the firewall, and doesn't work. It seem that D-Viewcam is not compatible or bugged.

Can someone of Dlink can answer me please?

THank You.

jim0266

• Level 1 Member
Re: D-ViewCam 3.60 LiveStream on Internet (Does it compatible or Not?)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 04:50:53 PM »

Same type of problem with a DCS-932L. I have a DCS-931L which I can connect to from the Internet. Using DNSexit and PFSense as my firewall router. In fact I can also connect to a Belkin webcam from the Internet. Can connect just fine to the DCS-932L locally w/o any problems. It HAS to be a problem with the DCS-932L.