• June 15, 2024, 02:58:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Can't Access My DCS-522L over my DLINK for iphone 4  (Read 5087 times)

nahpz

• Level 1 Member
Can't Access My DCS-522L over my DLINK for iphone 4
« on: April 19, 2013, 09:54:33 PM »

I can't access my DCS-522L in Philippines while im in Singapore over my Dlink Lite for iphone.
It always shows "Check your network & try again".

I bought my DCS-522L in singapore. I set it up and everything works well in
Singapore as well as in Philippines.

Please help me so i can see my baby. :(

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 10:08:19 PM by nahpz »

RYAT3

• Level 10 Member
Re: Can't Access My DCS-522L over my DLINK for iphone 4
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 08:53:35 PM »

I can't access my DCS-522L in Philippines while im in Singapore over my Dlink Lite for iphone.
It always shows "Check your network & try again".

I bought my DCS-522L in singapore. I set it up and everything works well in
Singapore as well as in Philippines.

Please help me so i can see my baby. :(

Your statements are contradictory. "Everything works well in Singapore as well in Phillipines" but then you say you can't access network in Phillipines while in Singapore over my dlink lite.

I can try from USA... but I'm not travelling there to try..

nahpz

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 07:02:01 PM »

Apology for my previous Unclear statement.

What I mean it works well is, I run my DCS-522L in my flat here in Singapore & I viewed it over my iphone as well as on my PC using same home network and it works well.
And I did the same procedure in the Philippines and still using the same network there & still it works well.

Now what happened is, My DCS-522L is installed at my home there in Philippines BUT I can’t view it over my phone or PC here in Singapore even if its shows online.

Is there any configuration needed on the network settings?

Thanks for the reply Bro.

Riccardinho

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 10:33:38 AM »

Nationality of network does not matter. If you have data roaming, it doesn't matter even with the iPhone.

What is important is that you can see the videos when you're NOT in the same WAN of the camera.
You can test this even at home. If you turn the wi-fi OFF on your iPhone when you're close to the camera and make use of 3G/4G, what do you see? If the network settings are wrong, you won't see anything even if you're 1 meter from the camera, but not in the same wireless network.