1) Using Mixed Wirless G/N, because I have older comp that only has G card (however I am sure this isnt the culprit)
2) I have tried both modes (forced & auto)
3) Using WPA2-Personal w/ AES.
4) Wireless devices are iPhone 4, dlink dir-552 xtreme wireless N, and some other old d-link wireless PCI adapter
5) Yes cordless house phones
6) Other Wifi in area, my guardhouse to neighborhood. That's all.
7) Will try. WMM and Short GI is default enabled but I will turn off Short GI see if that does anything.
Thanks for the quick response... You think that one of those issues could be causing the router to broadcast more than 1 SSID? Also, another peculiar point, when I click on Windows default connection manager I see the D-Link_Wireless network, along with the proper network, PanzerNet. But When I fire up D-Link's Connection Manager, only PanzerNet is displayed??? Crazy huh??