• June 04, 2024, 09:36:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Barge in not working  (Read 4102 times)

mavrrick

• Level 1 Member
Barge in not working
« on: February 05, 2009, 06:54:40 AM »

After upgrading the phone system and all the devices to SP2 it appears that barge in isn't working. I assume that it is on by default so i am not sure where to even start after that. Are there any seetings on the DVG-3104's that could effect the barge in functionality. As of now we can't use the voice capabilities that the system is suppose to be able to do.

mavrrick

• Level 1 Member
Re: Barge in not working
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 08:05:29 AM »

The setup is
1. dvx-2000ms with 9 phones connected
2. 2 DVG -3104
3 Business Class Digital PHone from Bright House Networks 3 phone lines.

The phone lines are split between the 2 DVG-3104 gateways but no matter which line is called i have to wait till all messages are compelted before the voice recognition works.

mavrrick

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 01:46:23 PM »

Just found out my answer. It appears that Auto Attendent Barge in was removed in SP2. It appears this was decided by microsoft as they were getting reports of false positivies or it just not working for customers when the AA was interupted. I personally hope that they add it back in as it is a standard function of many pbx/ivr systems

Mlachake

• Poweruser
  • Level 3 Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 05:27:15 PM »

Voice-burge is still supported in SP2, but as an option to be enabled by the RP administrator. The Speech burge-in feature can be accessed by clicking on "Configure Automated Receptionist Properties" under Call Routing.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:10:33 PM by Mlachake »