Since the new DCS-932L board was created, I migrated the latest release posting from our legacy board.NOTE
Please keep in mind that this firmware version is only available on the D-Link Taiwan site and not D-Link United States. If you download this software, select the "WW" or "World Wide" version, as this is the general release.
Downloading the latest firmware:
- Navigate to mydlink: http://d2okd4tdjucp2n.cloudfront.net/dcs932l_v101_build_3_20110531.zip (NEW)
- Navigate to D-Link Taiwan: http://tsd.dlink.com.tw/
- Select DCS and 932L
- Select the file Firmware: DCS-932L A1 FW v 1.01_build 3 (for ww)
DCS-932L FIRMWARE RELEASE NOTES
Firmware Version: v1.01 build 3
Release Date: 2011-05-31
Hardware Version: A1
Mydlink Version: 2.0.05-201104261737
1. Support Mac Bonjour Discover Service – Provide the Bonjour On/Off Setting and Bonjour Name Setting.
2. Support APIPA (Automatic Private IP Addressing) used in Bonjour Discover Service when the camera can’t use DHCP to obtain an IP address.
1. Under wireless is disabled, wireless will be enabled after wireless site survey.
2. Change video resolution may cause system hang if someone is live viewing.
3. Fixed download firmware crash issue – this occur when FTP upload is enabled and have a bad FTP server address setting.
4. Add “GoAhead WebServer logo” logo on the bottom-right of the home page.
5. Add some functions for production test.
6. Change copyright year to 2010-2011.
7. Fixed some web pages wording error.
8. Fixed the Activate List only displays one user information if you disable [User Access Control] first and there are multiple user accounts to access the camera live video. (DBG10110213)
1. Upgrade bootcode to version v1.11 (2011-5-31).
2. Upgrade mydlink agent to 2.0.05-201104261737
3. Support Firmware Restoration on bootcode when update firmware failed.
A. The Firmware Restoration only can support IE6/7/8.
B. When you execute the Firmware Restoration, please must connect the test PC and the camera to a network by isolating the heavy network traffic.
C. The Firmware Restoration function is just implemented by a simple program, so we can't guarantee Firmware Restoration will be success at every time you execute.
D. You can follow the following steps to execute the Firmware Restoration:
I. Connect the camera and the computer to the same network via wired connection
II. If the camera is on, turn it off.
III. Hold down the reset button and then restart the camera, and holding down the reset button for 10 seconds.
IV. Configure the computer’s IP address to 192.168.0.x/255.255.255.0.
V. Launch your web browser.
VI. Enter 192.168.0.20 in the address line of your web browser, and press GO.
VII. A dialogue box will appear. Select your desired firmware file. Click Open.
VIII. Click Update, to update the firmware file to your camera.
IX. Restart the camera to complete the rescue operation.
Your camera and computer may not provide an accurate indication of activity. An error screen may appear. This is normal. Please do not click any buttons once the firmware file download process has started. Doing so could disrupt the process, and cause your camera to malfunction. Please be patient. The firmware download process will take 2 to 3 minutes. The process is complete when the LED blinks green.