• June 03, 2024, 07:03:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Response Point not picking up one of my PSTN lines  (Read 3799 times)

Baratong

• Level 1 Member
Response Point not picking up one of my PSTN lines
« on: October 15, 2008, 10:39:10 AM »

I have the RP 10 phone system for my office and love it. I am having a problem with one of my incoming PSTN lines I'm hoping I can get answered.

I have three incoming PSTN lines plugged into my DVG-3104. These lines are originated from a brand new Arris PSTN to digital line ( cable company provides our phone service ) system.

Two of my PSTN lines work just fine with my DVG-3104. The third line does not.

The third PSTN line rings, the light on the DVG-3104 comes on for the port it is plugged into, then I can see network activity via the activity light on the DVG-3104 flashing. However the Response Point base server does not answer this line. The line rings 4-5 times and hangs up without Response Point ever picking up the line.

Here's the real odd thing though, AFTER the line hangs up Response Point then picks the line up and rings the operator's extension with a dead call....

I have moved this PSTN line to several of the DVG-3104's ports and it behaves the same way on all ports.

I'm currently stumped and would appreciate any thoughts...

Thanks!

Mlachake

• Poweruser
  • Level 3 Member
Re: Response Point not picking up one of my PSTN lines
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 04:10:00 PM »

Please contact D-Link Voice Center dedicated line at 1-888-404-6262 option 1 for further troubleshooting.