• September 24, 2020, 06:07:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: what would you put port 80 at  (Read 3077 times)

stoodent

• Level 1 Member
what would you put port 80 at
« on: January 28, 2011, 05:12:44 PM »

port 80 is the http port what  would it do if I put it at like 150 priority would it help my games
what would you put it at :-\

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: what would you put port 80 at
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 11:11:59 AM »

Port 80 is not used in gamefuel rule or priorities. Its a default Internet connection port. Has nothing to do with priorities. When setting up a gamefule rule, depends on how many devices are gaming? I have a buddy that has 3 xboxes, they are set up as 1, 2 and 3 going to port 3074 for XBL. You have to be specific for your ports. Use the port numbers that XBL, PS and other gaming sites and servers use.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

LookIntoMyEyees

• Level 5 Member
  • Let me lend you a hand & solutions shall follow.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 01:35:33 PM »

What is wrong with your gaming experience? Lag? Slow internet? A lot of disconnects? What console do you play on?

--
Chris
Did I Help? If So, Say So! ShHHhh!, Just LookIntoMyEyees! No one is perfect, we all make mistakes.

stoodent

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 12:03:03 PM »

i would like to setup my router for the best game play with world of warcraft online