• May 23, 2024, 01:55:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: English docs and internal language pack? Also does not connect  (Read 4361 times)

andkarena

• Level 1 Member
English docs and internal language pack? Also does not connect
« on: September 10, 2010, 09:44:21 PM »

I am in Beijing, China and bought a familiar brand I have owned before. I had my school's IT guy set it up because the internal language is Chinese and I do not read Chinese. It looks like it is set up with proper port forwarding, though he did say he had to use a second router to do this (not sure why). I believe this router connected briefly to the PPOE ADSL connection, and it does show up on my network. However, to access the Internet now I have to disconnect it, and that only works on one of our two computers. Both computers are running windows7 home premium. I have tried everything I can think of short of a clean install of the OS, which is a double pain, since the serial number is at home. Can anyone point me to solutions to these problems. I really need a working Internet with a router. I really do not want to go buy another.

TYIA Karena