• June 15, 2024, 10:09:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DWA-552 Problem ( Need Help )  (Read 4464 times)

toNN

• Level 1 Member
DWA-552 Problem ( Need Help )
« on: March 05, 2010, 07:16:30 PM »

Hi ,

I have my DWA-552 for now 3-4 months. Yesterday I open my computer and my Internet was not working. It say that they don't find any adapters in my PC. I tryed to unninstal and reinstall the drivers.. but no results. I'm now using another computer in the SAME network .. So it's probably not my network.

:I'm using Windows Vista, PC , and a HP Pavilion.

As you see english is not my 1st language. Sorry for all the mistakes I do.

Please post if you have any questions that can help me to resolved my problem.

Thank you.

kannibal25

• Level 1 Member
Re: DWA-552 Problem ( Need Help )
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 09:23:21 PM »

While your PC is running, take a look at the card itself. Is the green light flashing?

If it's not.. could be either that the card isn't being supplied enough power so you can try removing non-essential PCI cards (such as sound cards) to see if that helps.. Or try another PCI slot entirely.

You might also want to check to see if the card got dislodged somehow.. so also remove/re-insert the card and reboot windows. Once you're at your desktop, again, look for the flashing green light to at least know its getting power.

Don't feel bad, my card will sometimes randomly stop working as well, but a reboot usually fixes mine.