• June 03, 2024, 09:37:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DGL-3420 to D-Link (Vonage) VWR  (Read 4898 times)

moonbow

• Level 1 Member
DGL-3420 to D-Link (Vonage) VWR
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:05:26 PM »

Hello out there!
I have been relentlessly trying to get my D-Link DGL-3420 gaming adapter to hook up with my D-Link VWR vonage WiFi router!!!!!  I have heard this can be done but I have not seen the exact help I need and I hope to get it here.

Here is the story:
I actually used the DGL-3420 successfully before with a linksys wifi router.  I painstakingly set up portfowarding option on it with a full night of research. But then after the linksys broke down and I replaced it with the 3420, I really did not use the gaming adapter. Just too busy working for gaming.  So now I get DirecTV with a DVR with internet features so I wanna hook it up using the 3420.  I see all over just how easy it is to configure, once you can actually get in the the 192.168.0.30 ip.  I still can not get to it!  I used both firefox and micro-squish browser but to no avail.  I went static into the same class on both the router and my pc, (but not entirely sure I did it right, honesty, way too late and tired and fed up :(  )  Anyone got a clear step by step?  I have XP on my sys.  Installing a CAT5e cable from the diectv to my router is way too much $$$ for now in this old house, built 1974.

Thank you for the help!

Edward