• May 22, 2024, 10:57:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DWA-556 Wireless Connection Manager Does not find any Wireless networks  (Read 6385 times)

Ted_B

I can connect to a DIR-655 at 300 Mbps using Windows.  The version of the wireless manager which came on the CD i think it was 1.1 allowed me to connect.  The updates do not.  I called Tech Support and they were unable to assist me.  I tried email Tech Support I received the same information about disabling windows configuration utility.  That still did not work and I was told to call tech support again.  I suppose I should be happy that windows allows me to connect at the max speed but  I would really prefer to use the dlink utility.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

davevt31

• Level 9 Member
Re: DWA-556 Wireless Connection Manager Does not find any Wireless networks
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 08:28:16 AM »

I think most people are just using the built in Windows utility to connect with.  I have 3 wireless systems using DLink cards have not installed the Dlink connection manager on any of them.