• May 20, 2024, 02:36:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: February 12, 2024, 06:56:26 PM 
Started by tedmac - Last post by tedmac
The subject line contains the action I am considering after losing the ability to contact my DGS-1100-24V2.

I started making some VLAN changes and the switch lost contact with everything on the network.  Following a factory reset I am unable to login to the switch to reinitialize it.

I am following the standard process of plugging into the switch, configuring a static IP of 10.90.90.xxx, Subnet 255.0.0.0.0, and leaving the Gateway field blank.

However, when I go to http://10.90.90.90, the web page times out.

Have tried multiple resets, Windows 10 & 11 PCs, and most of the ports on the switch.

Prior to the VLAN change the switch had been working flawlessly for the last two years.

WTF is going on here?  Why won't the GUI respond at the fixed address?

on: February 11, 2024, 06:58:59 PM 
Started by agalloway - Last post by agalloway
Hello,

I'm in the process of setting up a small business and one of the essential tools I need is a reliable label printer. I've been researching different options, but I'm finding it difficult to decide with so many choices available on the market.

I primarily need the label printer for packaging purposes. I'll be printing labels for product packaging as well as shipping labels for online orders. Since I'm just starting, I don't have a huge budget to work with, but I'm willing to invest in a quality printer that will meet my needs without breaking the bank.

Some specific features I'm looking for include:

Compatibility with various label sizes and types.
High-resolution printing for clear and professional-looking labels.
Ease of use and setup, as I'm not particularly tech-savvy.
Affordability in terms of both initial cost and ongoing maintenance.
Compatibility with my computer and any necessary software for designing and printing labels.
I'd love to hear from those of you who have experience with
label printer for small business setting. Which model do you use, and what are the pros and cons? Are there any brands or specific features I should be considering? Any advice or recommendations you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

on: February 02, 2024, 05:01:43 PM 
Hello all. I have a question regarding the process of checking the status of a Kuwait Civil ID online. I've been trying to find a reliable method to do so, but I'm encountering some difficulties. Could someone please share a step-by-step guide or direct me to a trustworthy site where I can check the status of my Kuwait Civil ID online? Any assistance or guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

on: January 25, 2024, 03:16:17 PM 
Hey everyone,

I've been diving into ERA calculations lately and wanted to share some insights while also seeking clarification on a particular aspect. ERA (Earned Run Average) is a fundamental metric in baseball, crucial for evaluating pitcher performance. It measures the average number of earned runs a pitcher allows per nine innings. While the formula seems straightforward like this
https://era-calculator.com, nuances exist, especially regarding what constitutes an earned run.

I've encountered a scenario where an error affected the inning, leading to confusion about how to account for it in ERA calculations. Could someone shed light on this? Additionally, any tips or resources for mastering ERA calculations would be greatly appreciated!

on: January 24, 2024, 10:45:10 AM 
Hey everyone,

I've been using a systematic investment plan (SIP) for a while now and recently decided to delve deeper into understanding the returns. However, I'm a bit confused about how the
SIP return calculator works. Can someone help clarify the calculations involved or share any insights on how to interpret the results? I want to make informed decisions about my investments, and understanding the returns is crucial for that. If you've had experience with SIP return calculators or can recommend any reliable resources for learning more about them, I'd greatly appreciate your input. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

on: January 23, 2024, 08:03:32 AM 
Started by agalloway - Last post by davevt31
Dude, spamming your own spam posts.  How lame are you?  What are you trying to prove with all this garbage you keep leaving in here?

on: January 23, 2024, 04:22:29 AM 
That's fantastic to hear about your positive experience with Lightning Cream, especially considering the specific needs of baby girls! It's always great when a product lives up to its promises. I haven't tried any from S'n'B Boutique yet, but your recommendation has piqued my interest. Could you share more about their specific product or any other recommendations they offer for baby girls or infants? I'm always on the lookout for effective skincare solutions. Thanks for sharing your insights!

on: January 12, 2024, 02:37:51 PM 
Hey everyone, I have a question regarding the process of paying for a Police Clearance using GCash. Has anyone here gone through this recently? I'm a bit unsure about the steps involved and any specific details I need to be aware of this Techchatter.ph. Your insights would be greatly appreciated! Are there any particular GCash features or steps I should follow for a smooth transaction? Sharing your experiences or any relevant information would be really helpful. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

on: January 10, 2024, 09:13:10 PM 
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some assistance on loading my pldt home wifi using GCash. I've heard it's a convenient method, but I'm unsure about the steps involved. Could someone kindly share a step-by-step guide or any insights on the process? Are there specific details I need to be mindful of during the transaction? Your experiences or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm eager to streamline the process and make the most of this digital payment method. Thanks in advance for your help!

on: January 08, 2024, 02:53:12 AM 
Started by cluttzz - Last post by agalloway
I'm trying to connect the camera to an ANNKE NVR using the ONVIF protocol.

I have successfully set up the camera with the mydlink app (which works fine). I have tested it with ONVIF Device Manager to which it connects ok.
I have successfully connected other older dlink cameras to the NVR (DCS-2230L & DCS-2132LB1) which work ok
I'm using the camera IP address of
Restaurant Menus, user admin and password is the 6 digit PIN on the bottom of the camera.
The NVR identifies the 8300LHV2 online as an ONVIF device. When added it tries to connect, after a few seconds the LED on the front of the Camera turns from green to red and the NVR reports ‘IP Camera Exception'
I've tried numerous times to make it connect but it’s just not working. Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong? I thought ONVIF was supposed to make these connections simple.
Thank you.

It seems like you've taken the necessary steps to set up the camera with ONVIF, but you're facing issues with the NVR connection. To troubleshoot:

Confirm camera compatibility with ONVIF.
Check and update firmware on both camera and NVR.
Verify port configuration and network settings.
Ensure correct authentication details.
Temporarily disable firewall/antivirus.
Examine camera logs for error messages.
Contact technical support for both camera and NVR.
These steps should help identify and resolve the connection issue.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]