To map the drive in Windows:
- Go to the Start menu, and select Run
- Type '\\ip_address of DNS' and press Enter (ex. \\192.168.0.10)
- You will log into the drive at this point
- Right click the desired folder to map to your system, and select 'Map Network Drive'
- In the wizard, select the desired drive letter and click on 'Connect using different username'
- Enter the username and password setup on the DNS-323 and click Ok
- Click Ok at the bottom of the page and the drive should be fully mapped
Thank you. Although it was likely you were suggestion a solution for XP users, this solutions also worked for me using Windows 7, although I did not have to connect using different credentials. You can see what I went through to solve this issue here:
I posted my process in that thread as it was more recent than this one.