D-Link Network Storage > DNS-320L

DNS-320L - Firmware 1.11B01 Released

<< < (3/6) > >>

xenbast:
The update simply doesnt work. When you press authorize it opens a new window, with a huge "sharepointnas.dlinkddns" like url

After a while there is an error (the page is not responding)

I come to the conclusion that maybe they fixed it for a while (2 months ago when the fw wa released) and then they took down the website that does the authorization.

Google drive also does not work
Talking about god awful support.

I stopped checking every now and then because dlink initially informed methat theproduct is dead and that I should not expect another fw.

Now I find out that they released a firmware that apparently does not work any more.....

GO FIGURE

FurryNutz:
What are you referring too in regards to this  "sharepointnas.dlinkddns" like url?

The FW file for this update is active and still downloadable...

What Authorization site are you referring too?

For any Google Drive features, you'll need to contact Google as Google Drive is apart of Google support.

This user seems to have this working:
http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=72946.0

--- Quote from: xenbast on September 23, 2018, 01:20:41 PM ---The update simply doesnt work. When you press authorize it opens a new window, with a huge "sharepointnas.dlinkddns" like url

After a while there is an error (the page is not responding)

I come to the conclusion that maybe they fixed it for a while (2 months ago when the fw wa released) and then they took down the website that does the authorization.

Google drive also does not work
Talking about god awful support.

I stopped checking every now and then because dlink initially informed methat theproduct is dead and that I should not expect another fw.

Now I find out that they released a firmware that apparently does not work any more.....

GO FIGURE

--- End quote ---

xenbast:
When you enter the dropbox page you have to connect to your dropbox account and then click AUTHORIZE.

when you click AUTHORIZE  it opens a new windows that tries to connect to a huge url. It starts with http://sharecenternas.dlinkddns.com ....

You wait for some seconds and then you get an error. Page is not responding. Obviously it was a temporary fix, and the page/service that actually does the authentication is down.

The other guy that got it working tried that a month ago.

The firmware file is active, so what?

Try it and see for yourselves.

FurryNutz:
You might contact DropBox support and ask them about there services. Drop should have some information.
I'll pass this along to D-Link for review...

--- Quote from: xenbast on September 24, 2018, 07:21:58 AM ---When you enter the dropbox page you have to connect to your dropbox account and then click AUTHORIZE.

when you click AUTHORIZE  it opens a new windows that tries to connect to a huge url. It starts with http://sharecenternas.dlinkddns.com ....

You wait for some seconds and then you get an error. Page is not responding. Obviously it was a temporary fix, and the page/service that actually does the authentication is down.

The other guy that got it working tried that a month ago.

Thw fw file is active, so what?

Try it and see for yourselves.

--- End quote ---

xenbast:
Since yesterday, the error has changed. When you press authorize, it does not even open the browser window. It simply displays, connection error.

From bad to worse.

THe worst is that Dlink support made me open a support ticket only to reply to me that the product is discontinued, but later they released a firmware fix that does not work.

Tragic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version