• June 03, 2024, 07:13:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Minor error with tracking info when I ordered the DGL-4300RE  (Read 3190 times)

z999z3mystorys

• Level 1 Member
Minor error with tracking info when I ordered the DGL-4300RE
« on: August 10, 2009, 09:52:10 PM »

The e-mail I got with the tracking number for my order said it was shipped by FedEx, and had a link to the FedEx site with the tracking number. However the tracking number was invalid at the FedEx site. At first I though the tracking number just hadn't made it into their system yet, however the tracking number was valid at UPS, and gave proper info (shipped to my address).

in short: I got a UPS tracking number and the e-mail said it was a FedEx tracking number.

I know this shouldn't have any effect on my order, but it's something that might need looking into to make sure that others will be able to track their order status properly, and not try to track a UPS package on FedEx's site (or vice-versa).

As their is nothing that really needs correcting in my case I didn't see a need to contact support, but I thought it would be good for this issue to be known.