• August 05, 2020, 12:20:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: OT Conversations regarding not much or nothing or something...  (Read 10216 times)

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: OT Conversations regarding not much or nothing or something...
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 02:13:12 PM »

IM sure maybe they were weeding out prior stock and maybe haven't ordered any new stock. Hard to tell.

"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

RYAT3

• Level 10 Member
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 09:23:59 PM »

Today, I went into the local OfficeDepot which it had always carried D-Link networking products in store.  No D-Link products on the shelf whatsoever, very unusual to me.  They're now selling TP-Link products in store.  That's just not right to me, no D-Link.  I always enjoyed looking at (and reading) the D-Link product boxes, etc., plus I bought my DIR-880L and former DIR-655 from there which I am well-pleased with each.  I should have asked the Store Manager, what's in the world is going on here...

I bought my first D=Link cam at Staples, a dcs-2132L.

Looks like the merger was blocked earlier this year in May between the two.

Office Depot still shows D-Link products online

http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/search.do?Nty=1&Ntx=mode+matchpartialmax&Ntk=all&Ntt=d+link&N=5&cbxRefine=301808

*edit* - those online prices are way outside of market rate.. $199 for a dcs-2132l?  10/100 unmanaged switches for $24?  ummm.... good grief...

*disclosure* I did buy my first laptop (HP/Vista) in 2008 from Office Depot for ~$750... and was happy with the price at the time, and it lasted me quite a while... a couple hard drives later... and now suffering spending WEEKS to install MS updates... I'm surprised the computer hasn't melted down yet running at 75% processor for weeks.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:31:16 PM by RYAT3 »

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2016, 06:31:33 AM »

Ya office depot hasn't been competitive on there pricing.  ::)
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2016, 07:23:33 AM »

On Sale Today:
DIR-880L
Pages: 1 2 [3]