• May 30, 2020, 08:18:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Newest Update: 3.6.5 Build 2453 Breaks Local****  (Read 4756 times)

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: Newest Update: 3.6.5 Build 2453 Breaks Local****
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2016, 06:45:04 AM »

Does the app eventually find the camera? How long does it take before it appears in the list?  ???
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

designedfor1

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2016, 03:28:38 AM »

Does the app eventually find the camera? How long does it take before it appears in the list?  ???

At least a minute, If I had to guess, maybe a minute and half. It sounds very similar to the issue you stated. But this long wait started after 3.6.5 Build 2453, before that, it was perfect fine. (Still a longer wait than what I would like, but not a minute plus.)

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2016, 07:25:56 AM »

At least it finally gets results after the long scan. Ya this has been in the last couple of versions. I'll have D-Link review this again.

Thanks.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

designedfor1

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 03:18:23 AM »

I'm checking in about this issue again, have you heard anything? I'm beginning to think this local scan delay was created intentionally....

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 06:30:58 AM »

It's under review with D-Link. Heard nothing on it's progress.
Don't know the intention for the long delay on the Local Scan. I'm hoping D-Link can cut that back to where it was.

For now, just use the remote scan. It works fine.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
Pages: 1 [2]