• October 26, 2020, 12:44:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: AP MODE ERROR  (Read 1295 times)

Mkstretch

• Level 1 Member
AP MODE ERROR
« on: February 05, 2016, 04:25:11 AM »

On the home screen of the router when I'm logged in I have a red X saying I have no internet.  I have Verizon Fios so my dlink is setup in AP mode.  I use the router for wifi so I know that it does have an internet connection.  Anyone have any ideas? Thanks[/img]

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: AP MODE ERROR
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 07:57:51 AM »

I presume you have the LAN wired connect to the LAN port and not the WAN port for AP mode? If so this this behavior is expected.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: AP MODE ERROR
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 12:33:44 PM »

Any status on this?  ???

On the home screen of the router when I'm logged in I have a red X saying I have no internet.  I have Verizon Fios so my dlink is setup in AP mode.  I use the router for wifi so I know that it does have an internet connection.  Anyone have any ideas? Thanks[/img]
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!