• October 22, 2020, 07:24:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: D-Link Powerline Adapters Connector DHP 300-AV configuration and installation?  (Read 16206 times)

johnbullas

• Level 1 Member

D-Link Powerline Adapter Connector DHP 300-AV ( a pair of)

Greetings Group!

Can anyone give me a pointer towards online documentation and software to support this product

D-Link seem to be of the opinion it is someone elses infrastructure in a D-Link case!

I have lost the original installation CD and can find nothing specifically on this product on the D-Link website

Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance! I may break one open to see if it is a re-engineered other D-link device!   

Yes, it is a UK plug fitting, I was looking towards this, as a n active group, for any help!

Dr J C Bullas

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting

What region are you located?  ???
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

johnbullas

• Level 1 Member

In the UK

Since posting D-Link here have told me that since the product was never sold by D-link only sold by Talk Talk (a telcoms and ISP company) they can't help and thus I will assume no one anywhere in D-Link can :(

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting

That's why it's not listed on D-Links site. I didn't know 3rd parties could offer this product. You'll have to discuss this with Talk Talk and see if they can help you.

Good Luck.

"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

johnbullas

• Level 1 Member

I'll post my findings online so hopefully people will be able to sort the things out ,as people move ISPs these things end up  on Ebay masquerading as D-Link devices

Dr B

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting

Yes, there are some D-Link routers that are managed by ISPs as well. Says D-Link on the side however the FW loaded is ISP branded FW. D-Link doesn't support these products either.

Thank you for posting. Let us know how it goes.

johnbullas

• Level 1 Member

Manual is here, sadly no web interface for renaming etc.

Fred_Sheehan (Community Star) posted a new comment in TV tech & equipment

Re: DHP 300-AV Powerline Adapters Connectors - TalkTalk branded (aka Talk Talk DHP300AV DHP-300AV)

if all lights are green they are running at peak capacity

http://m0.ttxm.co.uk/sites/rightnow/PDF_userguide/black_powerline_adapter_guide_v3.pdf

Yes, there are some D-Link routers that are managed by ISPs as well. Says D-Link on the side however the FW loaded is ISP branded FW. D-Link doesn't support these products either.

Thank you for posting. Let us know how it goes.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting

Thanks for posting this info.

Good Luck.