• June 02, 2020, 05:37:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Cannot connect to admin console - weak encryption (logjam attack)  (Read 17414 times)

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: Cannot connect to admin console - weak encryption (logjam attack)
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2016, 10:16:32 AM »

See if this will load on a Rev A1:
http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=56915.0

If not, then I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

I have Hardware A1 and still have this problem. Is there a working firmware update for A1 you can link for me?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:46:31 PM by FurryNutz »
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

navigator111

• Level 1 Member
  • Hello
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2016, 12:35:32 AM »

hello ,

did you solve your problem ? :o
because i have the same  !!!

do you know how to fix it ?

thank you in advance :D

navigator111

• Level 1 Member
  • Hello
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2016, 01:15:26 AM »

Hello ,

I have a problem , since 2 months i have the message : SSL received a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key in Server Key Exchange handshake message. (Error code: ssl_error_weak_server_ephemeral_dh_key)     when i try to connect on my router DSR-250N via my browser (FIREFOX,CHROME ...and even with IE11, it doesn't work).

my have a révision firmware : A1 and my last firmware is DSR-250N_A1_FW_v1.09B32_WW , i think no other firmware for this revision is available !

what i have done :

- restore the default factory and apply the last firmware again : it doesn't work (the same message appear when i try to connect my web interface)
- all my browser are updated (firefox , ie11, chrome )
- i contacted d-link and they told me that there was a patch for that , and they gave me a link to download a "NEW" firmware(i don't know where it comes from because it wasn't available on their web site )...so, ok , i download it , and i applied it , but it doesn't work ....i had to restore the factory setting because 'patch' fail.

my conclusion: i don't know what i must do now , it is very embarassing for my job !
i think , the problem doesn't come from my web browsers because it are patched but may be the concern come from the router dsr-250n because may be it doesn't support TLS ???

thank in advance if you help me !!!
a customer  ::)

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2016, 10:52:05 AM »

I would contact D-Link support again on the phone and ask them for help and information regarding this.

I would use IE11 or FF to do any FW updates and manage the router.
You can follow this for doing any FW updates:
Link> >FW Update Process
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

navigator111

• Level 1 Member
  • Hello
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2016, 11:48:17 AM »

ok thank you for the advice ! ;D

1 - i am going to contact d-link
2 - i am going to follow your advice updating the firmware.

:D

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 11:17:42 AM »

Let us know how it goes...

navigator111

• Level 1 Member
  • Hello
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 12:01:47 PM »

hello ; d-link told me that the problem surely come from my browsers which update each other

but  i am not content with these explanations because it does'nt work. my web brother are updated

and i think the problem come from the web server of the router dsr-250n which doesn't accept TLS.

if not , why 2- or 3 month ago it was working ?    the only thing there was , was microsoft update.

conclusion : my browser are updated and work but my router is not updated !!!

i am very embarassing but i will manage ..maybe an update of my router....

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2016, 12:24:56 PM »

You might have D-Link support maybe remote in to your PCs desktop, if they will, so they can see what is doing on.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2016, 06:59:35 AM »

Any progress on this?  ???

hello ; d-link told me that the problem surely come from my browsers which update each other

but  i am not content with these explanations because it does'nt work. my web brother are updated

and i think the problem come from the web server of the router dsr-250n which doesn't accept TLS.

if not , why 2- or 3 month ago it was working ?    the only thing there was , was microsoft update.

conclusion : my browser are updated and work but my router is not updated !!!

i am very embarassing but i will manage ..maybe an update of my router....
Pages: 1 2 [3]