D-Link VPN Router > DSR-250N

Cannot connect to admin console - weak encryption (logjam attack)

<< < (4/8) > >>

krychek:

--- Quote from: FurryNutz on January 03, 2016, 10:14:53 AM ---Enjoy. ;)

--- End quote ---

Enjoy? Are you serious??
There is a major problem with your router, it's not possible to connect to it using Firefox or Chrome because both of them detect a serious security flaw in the router's HTTPS configuration!
And you think that the problem is solved by using an outdated browser to connect to the router???
Your engineers should start working in the problem ASAP!!!!

FurryNutz:
I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

--- Quote from: krychek on January 26, 2016, 08:42:45 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Enjoy? Are you serious??
There is a major problem with your router, it's not possible to connect to it using Firefox or Chrome because both of them detect a serious security flaw in the router's HTTPS configuration!
And you think that the problem is solved by using an outdated browser to connect to the router???

--- End quote ---

davebush75:

--- Quote from: krychek on January 26, 2016, 08:42:45 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Enjoy? Are you serious??

--- End quote ---

I just purchased the A2 version of this device today.  I ran into this issue using Safari 9.0.2 on my MacBook Yosemite (10.10.5).  I used the workaround in that someone suggested for firefox to login to the device and I upgraded the firmware to version 2.11_WW.  After the upgrade the issue was resolved and I can login with Safari as normal without mucking with the security settings of my browser.

FurryNutz:
Thanks for sharing your experience and information. Hope it helps future users.
Enjoy.  ;)

krychek:
According to http://support.dlink.com/ProductInfo.aspx?m=DSR-250N

2.01 is the latest firmware for the DSR-250N.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version