• April 06, 2020, 09:51:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Problem on the home screen after firmware upgrade  (Read 921 times)

vpiton

• Level 1 Member
Problem on the home screen after firmware upgrade
« on: August 13, 2015, 07:23:07 PM »

After i upgraded the firmware of my 320l to 1.04b06 everytime i login the home screen doens't work, the adress is http://192.168.2.125/web/home.html?v=1036596

but the buttons arent there. I need to manualy enter this link for exemple:http://192.168.2.125/web/home.html?v=1036596 so i can acess my Nas, anyone knows how to solve this problem?

philphil61

• Level 3 Member
Re: Problem on the home screen after firmware upgrade
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 05:09:20 AM »

Not sure what region(country) you are in vpiton - if you provide more info I'm sure others will be able to help more.

DLink offers different versions for different regions/countries

That said - clear internet history to see if that resolves

When I login I just type the IP address - example as per your setup I would type 192.168.2.125 to get the login page

HTH

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: Problem on the home screen after firmware upgrade
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 06:59:39 AM »

PC Web Browser Configurations
What browser are you using?
Try Opera or FF? If IE 8, 9, 10 or 11, set compatibility mode and test again.
Disable any security browser Add-ons like No Script and Ad-Block or configure them to allow All Pages when connected to the router.
Clear all browser caches. Close browser then restart browser.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!