• October 30, 2020, 10:40:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Wireless Devices cannot connect to DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port W  (Read 9174 times)

alittlespace

• Level 1 Member

I am in Malaysia. After setting up DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port, all the pc or notebooks connected directly to the 4 ports can access the internet.

If I set wifi security to OPEN, all my notebooks can connect through wi-fi to the internet
However, when I set security to WEP (128-bit), none of my notebooks can connect through wi-fi.
I tried changing 802.11 mode and Channel numbers. Still no connection.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting

Try WPA or WPA2? WEP might not be supported by your connecting client devices.
Contact your regional local DLink support office for further assistance.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

alittlespace

• Level 1 Member

Thanks. I used a friend's DSL-2640B Wireless F ADFSL2_ Router using the same WEP. All connect fine! I am trying to find the DLink support in Malaysia.

2750E Newbie

• Level 1 Member
Re: Wireless Devices cannot connect to DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port W
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 11:04:57 PM »

I am the same problem with the 2570E modem. If I disabled all wifi password, then all my devices are able to discover the SSID and connect to the modem.

In my cae I also use WEP setting. The strange thing is on the 1st day after i setup the 2570E modem, all my devices can connect to it via wifi just fine. On 2nd day, only the notebook PC that I used to setup the modem can connect to it via wifi.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: Wireless Devices cannot connect to DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port W
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 07:43:02 AM »

Sounds like you should phone contact D-Link support for your region and inquire about this. Let us know how it goes.

I am the same problem with the 2570E modem. If I disabled all wifi password, then all my devices are able to discover the SSID and connect to the modem.

In my cae I also use WEP setting. The strange thing is on the 1st day after i setup the 2570E modem, all my devices can connect to it via wifi just fine. On 2nd day, only the notebook PC that I used to setup the modem can connect to it via wifi.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!