• February 19, 2019, 12:36:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Cannot log in to my WBR-1310 administration page...  (Read 5434 times)

skunk.ink

• Level 1 Member
Cannot log in to my WBR-1310 administration page...
« on: June 05, 2013, 07:27:21 PM »

I have a network set up at work that consists of a 8-port switch connected to a WBR-1310 router.  Everything is working like a charm, except when I try to log into the admin page I just keep getting sent back to the log in screen.  I am 100% positive on the password as I logged in using it yesterday.  The strange thing is even if I use an invalid password, the page doesn't tell me it's invalid or anything.  It's like every time I click log in, all it does is refresh.

At first I thought it was simply because I was trying to log in via a computer connected to the switch, but even connecting directly to the router doesn't work.  I will try a factory reset and firmware update tomorrow if I have to, but I'd really like to know what is going on.  It just doesn't make sense.

Any ideas?

nestolea

• Level 2 Member
Re: Cannot log in to my WBR-1310 administration page...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 01:15:48 PM »

Did you try an alternative web browser?
Cleaned the cache of your browser? Checked cookies?

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • New DIR-890L Router with SmartConnect™ Technology
Re: Cannot log in to my WBR-1310 administration page...
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 01:16:18 PM »

Try turning off these features in Chrome:
Top right corner, little bars for options > Settings > Settings (on left) > Show advanced settings.
Uncheck these:
Use a web service to help resolve navigation errors
Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar
Predict network actions to improve page load performance
Enable phishing and malware protection
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!