After downloading the file , please follow these steps to make the upgrade:
1. Open the router configuration page by entering http://192.168.1.1 in the address field in the Internet Explorer .
2. Login using the Username: admin, and the Password: admin.
3. Go to the Management tab then choose Update Software from the left menu
4. Browse to where you have downloaded the firmware then click Ok .
5. Restart your router by going to System (from the left menu) then press the Save/Reboot button.
let me know if the media storage and DLNA capability is working now