D-Link Wireless Access Points For Business > DAP-2690

DAP-2690 : Date not updated by NTP server

<< < (2/5) > >>

FurryNutz:
Let us know what you find out.

seanbsydney:
I know this is an old post, but I'm having exactly the same problem with exactly the same model & wonder if anyone found a resolution. I am able to correctly set the time using 'copy your computer's time and settings', but after a day or so it resets itself to 01/02/2000.

I have tried setting an ntp server but it does not change the time, even after several restarts (BTW, fr.pool.ntp.org doesn't work also because the system looks for an ip address, not a URL).

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!
What Hardware version is your DAP? Look at sticker under router.
Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on DAPs web page under status.
What region are you located?
Are you wired or wireless connected to the router?

What ISP service do you have? DSL, Cable or other?
What make and model router is this DAP connected too?

FYI: http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=51932.0

capncook:
Sorry for pulling this older thread, but i have these exact problems too, which is really a problem because i need to use schedules!

So incorrect time will ruin my project.

I tried all the several timeservers listed in this thread, also tried resolving their IP's and reboot with that, but nothing seems to work.

rest of the AP seems to work fine. I am certain LAN settings are correct. the AP is behind NAT.

please HELP!

FurryNutz:
http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=51932.0

What FW version is currently loaded?
HW version is the DAP?

--- Quote from: capncook on June 05, 2013, 02:06:06 PM ---Sorry for pulling this older thread, but i have these exact problems too, which is really a problem because i need to use schedules!

So incorrect time will ruin my project.

I tried all the several timeservers listed in this thread, also tried resolving their IP's and reboot with that, but nothing seems to work.

rest of the AP seems to work fine. I am certain LAN settings are correct. the AP is behind NAT.

please HELP!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version