The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > Beta Code!

Any Newer Firmware coming out soon ?

<< < (3/6) > >>

mnztr:
just because you have no problems does not mean your router has no bugs. You just have not used it in a way that reveals them. A bunch of features simply do not work on this router. DMZ and website filtering are rubbish. When I put a device in DMZ it still blocks OUTBOUND traffic... WTF

mingano:
Apparently so.  Refer to this link -

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=13453.0

EddieZ:

--- Quote from: mnztr on July 27, 2010, 05:25:06 AM ---just because you have no problems does not mean your router has no bugs. You just have not used it in a way that reveals them. A bunch of features simply do not work on this router. DMZ and website filtering are rubbish. When I put a device in DMZ it still blocks OUTBOUND traffic... WTF

--- End quote ---

Trust me, I am using it quite intensively.
Those features should not be in use anyway  ;)

Gears:
I would like to know when are they going to release a new firmware update to cause they can fix the wireless N range problem.

EddieZ:

--- Quote from: Gears on August 13, 2010, 08:39:57 PM ---I would like to know when are they going to release a new firmware update to cause they can fix the wireless N range problem.

--- End quote ---

Is there a wireless N range issue? Or is it your environment that limits the wireless range/quality?

Doing N here, transmitter on north side of the house, passing through 30 feet indoor walls, concrete +brick walls outside walls and still able to get wifi with on the south side, up till 50 feet into the garden...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version