• June 15, 2024, 08:18:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: D-ViewCam program does not show my camera, why?  (Read 4139 times)

railwayjohnny

• Level 1 Member
D-ViewCam program does not show my camera, why?
« on: February 15, 2013, 02:54:50 AM »

Hello,
i have already tried multiple times to run my camera in the D-View program but it still wont work.

If i run the software CD and activate the cam by "setup your cloud camera" it works and i can see the camera but i can only run it per local router command 192.168.... and there i only have the 320x240 solution. Important info: I only want to run the camera in my local network, i wont use the mydlink option.

But if i install the D-ViewCam software the screen remains black and the program wont find my camera.

Can anyone explain me why this is happen and how can i fix it?
I have already had a phone call with the d-link software but after several minutes the support man just give up the phone because he couldnt help me with my problem and thats really sort of bad manner.

So everything i want to have is: I have bought 3 cameras and i want them to run in my local network with full resolution on the D-View software

I also have 2 screenshots to show my problem.
Best regards  :)

railwayjohnny

• Level 1 Member
Re: D-ViewCam program does not show my camera, why?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 03:22:58 AM »

I have found the solution and the thread can be closed.

I was searching for every option in the D-ViewCam program and found the option to add a camera manually and then it worked!