• June 16, 2024, 06:52:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Certificate problem setting up DCS-932L, interfering w/mydlink connect  (Read 6224 times)

socks349

• Level 1 Member

Just got this cam and can confirm it does work OK, including email notifications, etc, but I'm struggling to get the line view when I sign on to mydlink. Seems to be demanding ActiveX/java, yet runtime is available. Does not change when I do the manual Active x download - I do see the CMD window scroll by, but too fast to read. When I go to advanced/settings, I see that the camera certificate is not valid. If I approve visiting the camera despite the invalid certificate, then I can see line view and access all settings. So is there a way to either dismiss, update or otherwise remove the certificate issue? Newbie to this particular cam.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Certificate problem setting up DCS-932L, interfering w/mydlink connect
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 04:30:39 AM »

What version of IE are you using? Did you try Firefox?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

socks349

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 05:52:20 AM »

Using IE 11. Also have Firefox, but no better. Camera works OK though. Thinking that I should switch to DynDNS, since that's what I'll ultimately use once the camera is mounted at my camp behind the router up there. Think that might side-step my issue?

socks349

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 04:56:39 PM »

Just to update - it looks like IE 11 needs to be set in compatibility mode ay this time to work properly with mydlink.com. The certificate issue now only comes up when I directly address the camera. Interestingly, the iOS7 on my phone has absolutely no problem accessing the camera.