• June 05, 2024, 04:27:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Call Forward Unconditional  (Read 3385 times)

dmorris07

• Level 1 Member
Call Forward Unconditional
« on: April 01, 2009, 09:52:36 AM »

I'm trying to set up a phone so that the user can toggle CF Unconditional on and off. I set up the CF number via the web interface but it does not work. Regardless of CF Unc. status, the phone always follows the RP Admin defined rules and forwards to VM after 10 seconds. The only difference is the phone does not ring with CF Enabled, but it does not forward.

mavrrick

• Level 1 Member
Re: Call Forward Unconditional
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 01:15:03 PM »

Is the number you are forwarding to a cell phone. Could it be an issue where it tries to place the call to the external line but the 10 seconds expires before it can complete that action.

You may want to change the rule on that phone to do nothing and just let it ring. See if you can wait more then 10 seconds and have it get to the external number then

dmorris07

• Level 1 Member
Re: Call Forward Unconditional
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 01:20:50 PM »

I thought the same thing, so I tried forwarding to a landline, and forwarding to an internal extension. None of these changes resolve the issue. Anyone had experience with CF Unconditional on these phones?