• June 16, 2024, 04:27:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Web Interface slow  (Read 6936 times)

Pmac

• Level 1 Member
Web Interface slow
« on: August 19, 2009, 09:06:31 AM »

I have my DPR-1260 up and running wireless and working on 3 computers us I have one that every time I try to set it up on the config page loads so slow that it ends up timeing out on me.

All the pc's are running xp
I have tried IE and Firefox on the one that is having issues

Pmac

• Level 1 Member
Re: Web Interface slow
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 01:39:25 PM »

21 people looked and not one has any idea on how to help me or has heard of or had this happen to them?

Does Dlink even look at the forums?

bjrichus

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 08:47:15 AM »

21 people looked and not one has any idea on how to help me or has heard of or had this happen to them?

Does Dlink even look at the forums?

Q1: The web interface is not exactly super quick for me, but it's not as slow as you indicate. Must be some other problem with how things are set up or something else entirely?

Q2: DLINK support is (all in my personal view here) terrible. Sorry guys, but while the moderators (all from DLINK) here actually do their best, they have poor Wireless G products and worse support from the development folk.

I suspect what is really going on is that DLINK don't want Wireless G products to live very much longer and for us all to buy new Wireless N products.

Pmac

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 01:47:22 PM »

After almost a year I still have the same issue.

While the device is running fine (for the most part) I still can not load the admin page from my main PC. Has anyone flashed the firmware on this sucker?

If so does it help with how slow the web admin is and do I lose all my settings?