Achiveing OPEN NAT in game with two or more game console online at same time

<< < (3/16) > >>

Gattsu:
Furry,

Nice results.

Try these:
1. Disable QoS,UPnP and DNS relay.
2. Remove any VS rules,
3. Add a Port Forwarding rule with these ports on one Xbox.
TCP: 53, 80, 3074.
UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500

The goal here is to achieve Open NAT on Xbox1's dashboard and in-game (COD:BO3).

Gattsu:
Hello ndcnick2000,

So you manage to get Open NAT status on all 5 Xbox's with a different Modem?

--- Quote from: ndcnick2000 on April 20, 2017, 06:05:18 PM ---I have been fighting this issues for the past several years, I have 5 kids all boys and they all have their own xbox, I also play so we have a total of 6 xbox ones on my network

A little history, I am an audio video tech, I deal with networking all the time, I have even done work for a service provider, so I was having a conversation with a tech at the headquarters and he told me that the modem blocks the NAT and there is nothing that we can do to change it

I have purchased a ton of network equipment to fix the issue with no luck.... UNTIL NOW!!!!

I had ATT uverse 75mbs down and no matter what I could not get open NAT on more than one xbox I even purchased the new netgear s8000 gaming router and no luck

in a last ditch attempt to keep my sanity and after hours yelling on the phone with ATT and refusing to purchase a block of IP address I gave up and canceled my service.. I called Suddenlink and purchased the 400mbs service and I bought a netgear modem off of amazon BAM open NAT on 6 xbox ones at the same time

the trick is that the netgear modem is just a point of access to the internet with no firewalls or filters, the D-Link has the power to do the rest..

my setup

suddenlink 400mb service
D-Link DIR-890l connected directly to the Netgear CM700
I have a D-link 16 port gigabit switch connected to the D-Link router and all of the xbox ones wired to it

it works and I have had it for about a month

--- End quote ---

FurryNutz:
Roger that. I'll try this later today.  ;)

--- Quote from: Gattsu on July 24, 2017, 07:28:57 AM ---Furry,

Nice results.

Try these:
1. Disable QoS,UPnP and DNS relay.
2. Remove any VS rules,
3. Add a Port Forwarding rule with these ports on one Xbox.
TCP: 53, 80, 3074.
UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500

The goal here is to achieve Open NAT on Xbox1's dashboard and in-game (COD:BO3).

--- End quote ---

Gattsu:
Furry,

For the DIR-655, Which h/w and f/w version used to test?

If you look at the NAT endpoint filtering via Firewall settings. Which settings achieved a "Open NAT" on the dashboard and in-game?
http://support.dlink.com/emulators/dir655/133NA/Advanced.html#Firewall

Gattsu:
Never mind just need to read.

"Main Host Router: DIR-655 Rev B v2.11"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version