• April 21, 2019, 05:05:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: New DIR-850L FW v1.07 Officially Released -NA and EU Regions  (Read 2460 times)

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • New DIR-890L Router with SmartConnect™ Technology
New DIR-850L FW v1.07 Officially Released -NA and EU Regions
« on: August 07, 2013, 11:41:57 AM »

Get it here:
http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=55084.0

Let us know how it works for you.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
Re: New DIR-850L FW v1.07 Officially Released -NA and EU Regions
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 10:20:08 AM »

Also is supposed to add in 80Mhz band width on 5Ghz that was not present in earlier versions.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

terraconz

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 03:44:18 PM »

Hi

I followed the link but you have a spelling error on the website from the download so the link doesnt work.
ftp://ftp.dlink.eu/Products/dir/dir-850l/dirver_software/DIR-850L_fw_revA1_1-07b01_all_en_20130621.zip
If you correct it manually it can be downloaded.

I hope it fixes my issues with random internet disconnects that i have since i installed the 850L.
Speed is great though but my former router the TP-Link TL-WR1043N had no issue what so ever with internet disconnects and it is almost the same config. It seems to run fine for hours and then it disconnects and i have to reboot the router, release/renew IP or deactivate/activate the network adapter then it works fine for the next few hours. Lets see if something changes!

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 12:47:09 PM »

I notice the link on the EUs main site isn't working however if I back up one level and hit enter, my browser sees the listing then I can click into the folder were the files are located and get access. Not sure why this is happening.

Hi

I followed the link but you have a spelling error on the website from the download so the link doesnt work.
ftp://ftp.dlink.eu/Products/dir/dir-850l/dirver_software/DIR-850L_fw_revA1_1-07b01_all_en_20130621.zip
If you correct it manually it can be downloaded.

I hope it fixes my issues with random internet disconnects that i have since i installed the 850L.
Speed is great though but my former router the TP-Link TL-WR1043N had no issue what so ever with internet disconnects and it is almost the same config. It seems to run fine for hours and then it disconnects and i have to reboot the router, release/renew IP or deactivate/activate the network adapter then it works fine for the next few hours. Lets see if something changes!