• March 28, 2024, 03:42:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: One of my cameras blurry after a restore  (Read 2654 times)

RoarinRow

• Level 1 Member
One of my cameras blurry after a restore
« on: March 04, 2013, 01:46:19 PM »

I have two cameras I was fiddling with.  Before one of them got messed up I was trying to make them available from outside my network.  While I was messing with the settings the cameras froze and I had to restore them back to factory settings and go through the wizard again.

One camera came up fine, even though I was getting an error message during the wizard install that it was having problems with the password and click next to continue to retry.  I tried everything until I finally rolled back the firmware from 1.08 to 1.05.

After rolling back to 1.05 I was able to add my first camera and the quality was as it was from the first install a couple of days ago. 

My second camera, however, did not have such luck.  I was able to add it, but the quality got really bad, almost cloudy looking.  I tried to change the resolution to the highest setting with the highest quality, but that didn't work.

I tried to upgrade several times from firmware 1.05 all the way back to 1.08, no luck.  Picture is still fuzzy/cloudy.  For now both cameras are on version 1.07.

I installed the new wizard version that didn't help.  I tried to change wireless changes, but that didn't work.  I tried to unplug the first camera so the second was the only camera on the network, thinking it was a bandwidth issue.  That didn't work.

Any suggestions? Please.