The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNS-320L

DNS-320L - Firmware v1.10 B03 Comments & Observations

(1/3) > >>

FurryNutz:
D-Link posted DNS-320L firmware version v1.10 B03, which can be downloaded here: DNS-320L.
07/12/2017

HW Versions Supported:
DNS-320L A1/A2/A3
DNS-320LW A1/A2

Problems Resolved:
Fixed Security vulnerability listed below:
• Fixed the SAMBA security issues. CVE-2017-7494
• Fixed the login mydlink failure issue while the DNS server condition is abnormal.

Enhancements:
None
Known Issues:
None

Let us know how it works for you...

dani0001414:
Dear FurryNutz!

This firmware release notes i found this mentions: " Remove Xunlei Add-on as the 3rd party service is suspended."
What does it means? The Xunlei ADD-ON deleted becouse of  they the 3rd party service suspended or the Dlink suspended all 3rd party ADD-ON cappabilityes?

I asking this becouse i want to upgrade the next firmware but i want to use vtrcron to execute hdsentinel arm based linux application at a spedific time.
Thank you for your reply for advanced. :)

FurryNutz:
I'm not sure what that means. I presume i may be that the 3rd party ADD ON services are not working anymore.

I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. The US offers Chat support for consumer products at support.dlink.com. 24/7. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

ivhorn:
I've upgraded firmware from 1.08 to this version but after that my NAS is not more able to go in suspend mode.
Do anyone else experience this problem? Is it related to this version or to any previous ones?
How to solve it?

Thanks in advance

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?
Was the suspend mode working on v1.08 before upgrading?
Are there any notes in the new FW update release notes about any power saving features being changed?
How are you determining that suspend mode isn't working?

You might try doing a save config to file as a back up. Then factory reset the DNS and set up the DNS and set up the power saving feature and test. You don't loose any data on the drives.

--- Quote from: ivhorn on December 27, 2017, 09:17:33 AM ---I've upgraded firmware from 1.08 to this version but after that my NAS is not more able to go in suspend mode.
Do anyone else experience this problem? Is it related to this version or to any previous ones?
How to solve it?

Thanks in advance

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version