• March 28, 2024, 10:41:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Add-on "JDownloader 2" for D-Link NAS  (Read 30127 times)

SammySpade

• Level 1 Member
Re: Add-on "JDownloader 2" for D-Link NAS
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2016, 07:22:41 PM »

I enable JAVA 8,  Selecting launch interface does nothing is that right?

Enable JD and select launch and the MY JD interface opens. right?

OK.... Its working  :)    Big Thanks....

I did it your way...  JAVA 8 and JD already installed.

went to myjdownloader.org created a new account. Just requires an email. email received
with a link you create a password.   I created a new account using a different email address.

Installed the chrome plugin as you suggested and it works.  Seems not having the plugin was my
problem, or when running JD itself i had not selected the NAS as the download device?

If i figure out what i was doing wrong i will post back.   Again many thanks.

philphil61

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 07:27:50 PM »

I enable JAVA 8,  Selecting launch interface does nothing is that right?

Enable JD and select launch and the MY JD interface opens. right?

OK.... Its working  :)    Big Thanks....

I did it your way...  JAVA 8 and JD already installed.

went to myjdownloader.org created a new account. Just requires an email. email received
with a link you create a password.   I created a new account using a different email address.

Installed the chrome plugin as you suggested and it works.  Seems not having the plugin was my
problem, or when running JD itself i had not selected the NAS as the download device?

If i figure out what i was doing wrong i will post back.   Again many thanks.

Happy you got it working..  ;)

I've asked this question before (I think) but never understood the reply - whilst using JD and adding links from rapidrar it doesn't add links/download correctly

example  http://rapidrar.com/uyvipv9m97kr  added to JD gets the following results

No issues with ISP as I can download through chrome

Orger

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 02:26:45 AM »

Hello

The JDownloader Package 1.0 is to old. I have try it and I can't add Link.
The current Version is 33150 today on my PC. The Version on DNS320L is 30... or 31... is to old.
On the Button update he test and say No new Version available, but this not correct.
Can everybody update the Package or give a Tutorial how to update on DNS320L please.

Orger

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 12:17:10 PM »

There is a problem - I now have very little time, which I can spend on addons. Add-ons that require a large expenditure of time, yet ignore. I'll try to compile, but the timing is not yet known ... :(
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

philphil61

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2016, 08:45:01 PM »

Hello

The JDownloader Package 1.0 is to old. I have try it and I can't add Link.
The current Version is 33150 today on my PC. The Version on DNS320L is 30... or 31... is to old.
On the Button update he test and say No new Version available, but this not correct.
Can everybody update the Package or give a Tutorial how to update on DNS320L please.

Orger

I installed only the addon from vtverdohleb  and I use it daily
See my comment ITT dated 7th Feb
I don't have or need JDownloader PC version installed maybe that is the problem ?

Racker_CRO

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 02:36:59 AM »

I've just installed JD on my 320L NAS. It works perfectly. Now one thing bothered me...name in myjdownloader page, @nobody. So i decided to change it. Using Putty I logged in into NAS, browsed to JD installation folder. Under CFG there is a file org.something.myjdownloader.Settings.json. You can edit it with VI editor and here you can enter any name you like to see on myJD page. Also you can enter your username and pass here.
Done all that, and restarted JD service. Nothing happened...ok, maybe I wrote something wrong. Back to putty but this time I browsed to BIN folder by mistake and here was same JSON file with same structure as the one in CFG. But upon opening it I saw totally different account and password!! Can't remember what it was but email had .UA domain at the end. Paranoid as I am I removed all those entries and replaced them with my own.
Service didn't start because Chrome automatically entered wrong password in JD web UI. Anyway, to add to my paranoia, when I first installed JD and connect it to myJD page few links appeared in Linkcollector?!?!
So my suggestion to all is, change JSON settings file located under BIN folder just to be on the safe side.

Regards.

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 01:29:18 PM »

This "email had .UA domain at the end" has done for you over 100 add-ons. So I ask expressed more respect. And I put my account for example, and not as a "back door". Paranoid of course it is better not to use third-party software, suddenly a bomb! ;)
By the way thank you for reminding me. JDownloader for a long time not been updated. Today debugged the latest version from the official site, these days will gather in the add-on. But the freebies will not be over ...
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

Racker_CRO

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2016, 09:43:03 AM »

This "email had .UA domain at the end" has done for you over 100 add-ons. So I ask expressed more respect. And I put my account for example, and not as a "back door". Paranoid of course it is better not to use third-party software, suddenly a bomb! ;)
By the way thank you for reminding me. JDownloader for a long time not been updated. Today debugged the latest version from the official site, these days will gather in the add-on. But the freebies will not be over ...

What do you mean by BOMB?!?! UA is the only thing I remember because I was writing this post at work. It was not insinuation to anything regarding UA domain. OK?!  Respect is earned not given likely.
No readme.txt file was included, no explanation why does this json file had those lines, nothing. First of all, my post was just observation and I thought it would be ok to mention it. Where in my post did you saw "back door" mentioned? Nowhere! Did I wrote about you personally anywhere in post? No! It was just a friendly warning that anyone who installed this addon on their PRIVATE NAS has someone else account in config file.
I'm using it, and I'm grateful to you for making it possible, NHF.

While we are talking about JD another questions? Is it possible that JD prevents DNS to go to power save mode? After download is done. None of the other devices are on or using it.

Regards.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 09:54:11 AM by Racker_CRO »

SammySpade

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2016, 07:01:35 PM »

Its dead again, not used it for a few weeks and it no longer works.

Tried reinstalling the JDownloader file onto the NAS and even tried a new JD account
but i still get the "no connected JDownloader found"?

Any clues?  Thanks.. Screenshot below it it works :)

Stumped again, is it just me where this happens?   :)

Thank You in advance.

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2016, 11:50:37 AM »

I have long been installed JDownloader add-on v1.01.
Not used it for 2-3 months. Today I tried to go to http://my.jdownloader.org/ - received "Access denied Username and / or password wrong".
I chose the "I forgot my password". I changed the password to be the same as was. It has been authorized without any problems. Asked download. All the download, everything works. I do not see a problem.
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

SammySpade

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2016, 02:02:39 PM »

Me doing it wrong again?   :)

I tried with my normal account which uses just the chrome addon, an older account thats linked to a
PC version of myjdownloader which is the one i was having issues with only downloading to my computer
and not the NAS.

Neither worked so in uninstalled the app on the DNS340L and uninstalled the chrome app and signed upto
a new account and the above screenshots are the results of that. Still no connection.

What could i be doing wrong?  My version is 1 not 1.01. Is that the issue or should version 1 be working still?

Thanks.

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2016, 01:11:45 PM »

Why are you asking this question in this forum? This application (v1.00 addon) for almost a year. Perhaps the authors changed the algorithm and requires a newer version. Nothing lasts forever, even GooleDrive this "suffering".
My add-ons - the original software adapted to run on D-Link. The software no own changes I make no. Therefore, his work - 95% of the questions to the software authors.
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

philphil61

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2016, 12:59:29 AM »

Me doing it wrong again?   :)

I tried with my normal account which uses just the chrome addon, an older account thats linked to a
PC version of myjdownloader which is the one i was having issues with only downloading to my computer
and not the NAS.

Neither worked so in uninstalled the app on the DNS340L and uninstalled the chrome app and signed upto
a new account and the above screenshots are the results of that. Still no connection.

What could i be doing wrong?  My version is 1 not 1.01. Is that the issue or should version 1 be working still?

Thanks.

I honestly believe it's because you have a pc version installed that you are having problems.

I'll say again - the only jdownloader items I have are the 320L NAS from vtverdohleb (creates a folder on NAS as MyJDownloader) then the Chrome browser plugin

The only issues I ever have is when I clean my browser history - when I click the Chrome App icon it takes me to a login page where I sign in with the email/password  I registered then it asks me to test captcha which I cancel - I then close the browser page click the Chrome App icon again and it takes me to the JDownloader@nobody where I can add links unless I use the right click - download with Jownloader option

The only updates I've seen/actioned AFAIK and remember are on the android tv box/smart phones (which sometimes seem very regular)

vtverdohleb - there are no issues here with your addon

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2016, 11:22:02 AM »

vtverdohleb - there are no issues here with your addon

Many thanks for the explanation!
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

philphil61

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2016, 08:10:08 PM »

@SammySpade

Any update - did you get it fixed?

Mine still functions
Only when I clear internet history do I have to login again and accept notifications/close captcha test then close window and click Chrome JDownloader App button again and all back to normal.

Pages: 1 [2] 3