• April 24, 2024, 03:15:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Cannot access 930L by ip address (more issuse as well)!  (Read 2456 times)

curlyp

• Level 1 Member
Cannot access 930L by ip address (more issuse as well)!
« on: February 25, 2015, 05:43:56 AM »

Hello D-Link Community,

I seem to have a couple of issues with my D-Link DCS-930L IP cam.

1. I am unable to access my camera through the cam ip address (192.168.x.x).  I can access the camera through mydlink.com and then click on settings.  When I click on advance settings, I am able to access the D-Link camera however, the ip address for the website is not 192.168.x.x.  The error I receive is website not found.

2. I am unable to use the motion detection settings.  Java is installed and so is the plugins.  In the detection grid area, there is an "Error. Click for details".  The error is "ClassNotFoundException aplug.class".  I read a few posts were users were told to access the cam through the ip address to make it work.  However, I am unable to access it through the ip address.

I have tried to access the motion detection from multiple browsers, IE, FireFox, Chrome, and Safari.  Same issue.  Also, I tested it on my MacBook Air and the same issues are presented.

If anyone has any advice on how to fix my issues I would appreciate it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:57:07 AM by curlyp »

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Cannot access 930L by ip address (more issuse as well)!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 06:52:58 AM »

What firmware version are you using?
Are you using the latest version of Java on your PC?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC