• April 22, 2024, 05:03:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Motion Trigger- E-mailed Snapshots missed action.  (Read 3397 times)

ronrob79

• Level 1 Member
Motion Trigger- E-mailed Snapshots missed action.
« on: August 22, 2013, 02:31:42 PM »

Hey Guys,

Just wondering what motion trigger and event snapshot settings has worked pretty well for everyone.

I feel like I tried all different pre and post trigger combinations along with a variety of motion trigger sensitivity and % settings and none of them seem to capture the action.

Also the snapshots that get e-mailed to me seem only to be the number of frames I set for pre and post trigger, does anyone else have this issue? Aren't I suppose to be getting all the frames in-between as well? Isn't that the whole point?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Jorgems

• Level 1 Member
Re: Motion Trigger- E-mailed Snapshots missed action.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 01:35:32 PM »

This happen to me too, i walk in front of the camera and only get 3+7 Mail snapshots with nobody there, my camera is 2310L very similar.

cameraman

• Level 1 Member
Re: Motion Trigger- E-mailed Snapshots missed action.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 07:12:46 PM »

I have a similar issue with the DCS-2132L, I've used the same settings as my DCS-2332L and adjusted the distance and the trigger area's and the sensitivity.
Some times it works (records & emails the image) other times nothing happens.
I did recently upgrade the firmware to version 1.02.00
any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Also I've noticed that when accessing the DCS-2132L via the iOS App, the email setting is unchecked and remains unchecked even after saving/apply the change. However when accessing the DCS-2132L via the PC/mydlink the settings are configured for email (smtp).
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 07:40:53 PM by cameraman »