• March 28, 2024, 03:26:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DCS-8000LH no longer sends recorded alerts  (Read 4048 times)

Sade

• Level 1 Member
DCS-8000LH no longer sends recorded alerts
« on: August 03, 2021, 12:16:12 PM »

I haven't had any issue until few months ago, which I haven't had time to ask or find help.

The first few months after subscribing and using the DCS-8000LH cameras it has worked fantastic, alerts and everything worked as it should. But now I no longer receive any alerts. I've tried to reset the devices, the router, reconnect the power, reinstalled the app, reconfigured the devices.. but none of that works. When I go to "Event & Video" -> open settings -> open "Device", theres no device there to select. I don't know what to do from here, any help will be really appreciated.

Edit: I do get notification on the phone itself with a thumbnail (meaning the motion detection works), but no alerts are to be found on the app.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 12:18:31 PM by Sade »

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: DCS-8000LH no longer sends recorded alerts
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 12:34:45 PM »

You may want to contact technical support to report the issue. Most likely it is an issue on the mydlink side. I will check with the US techs and see if they are experiencing any calls or heard anything.

Make sure you have the latest firmware on your camera. Version 2.06.03 is the latest. Unfortunatly this model has been discontinued and no longer supported in the US (unless you have proof of purchase within 90 days).

Do you have other mydlink cameras? Are they working?

Sade

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 12:57:08 PM »

You may want to contact technical support to report the issue. Most likely it is an issue on the mydlink side. I will check with the US techs and see if they are experiencing any calls or heard anything.

Make sure you have the latest firmware on your camera. Version 2.06.03 is the latest. Unfortunatly this model has been discontinued and no longer supported in the US (unless you have proof of purchase within 90 days).

Do you have other mydlink cameras? Are they working?

As of now I only have DCS-8000LH, firmware is 1.04.05(3.5.18-b02). I'm based in europe/scandinavia.

How and where do I contact the technical support?

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 01:36:14 PM »

Here is a list of tech support centers - http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=73829.0